Playtech is a pillar of the global online casino industry, supporting a multitude of sites with its highly innovative software platforms. From iconic table games and video slots to live dealer games and mobile casinos, Playtech does it all in casino software. Playtech also has the power reputation required to form commercial partnerships with Marvel Studios and other Hollywood players. Marvel slots, Rocky, and King Kong are just the beginning.
Top 5 Playtech Casino Sites
– PlazaWin introduces players to its games with a cool video showcasing cinematic clips of all their most-loved video slots. This really builds the excitement as you see the Hulk, Rocky, Iron Man, and King Kong in action. PlazaWin extends further generosity with a £400 welcome package available over your first four deposits. Mobile and live games are both available here.
– This is an ultra glossy and extremely impressive looking casino site. Club 777’s gaming lobby is filled with all of the latest and greatest games developed by Playtech. Signing up with Club 777 will even let you claim 100% welcome bonus worth up to £777. Club 777 has also been known to give away dream holidays, gadgets, and cash prizes.
– Although appearing to be a little generic, just below the surface lays hundreds of casino games, including live dealers games like casino hold’em, baccarat, roulette, and blackjack. All of the games can be trialled in demo play, essentially giving you the holy grail of Playtech casino no deposit. Signing up with MansionCasino.com can yield up to £5,000 worth of welcome bonus funds.
– Although Mr Green showcases multiple igaming software developers, it is a Playtech casino at its core. Of course, it is a bonus to also have access to genre-defining slots from the likes of NetEnt and BetSoft Gaming. A generous 100% match bonus is complemented by 100 free spins for the Marvellous Mr Green slot. Oh, and you can claim three more bonuses over your next three deposits.
– After partnering with Premier League football club West Ham, Winner.com has greatly enhanced its presence in the UK. Winner Casino is home to video slots from Playtech as well as other top developers. As a multichannel online gambling operator, Winner is also home to live gaming, mobile gaming, sports betting, in-play betting, poker, bingo, and much more. Sign up today for a 200% welcome bonus that maxes out at £300.
– A first deposit with EuroGrand can unlock up to £1,000 worth of bonus funds that are further complemented by 25 free spins. EuroGrand has been set up with a desktop casino, live casino, and mobile casino for the complete player experience. Hundreds of games as well as generous promotions are awaiting your discovery.
Playtech Mobile Compatibility
Nowadays, it is rare for a new Playtech casino to launch without a mobile or live platform – often they will launch with both. For a time, however, you could easily encounter a Playtech casino online that appeared resistant to innovation. Thankfully, that time appears to be an end.
Playtech was one of the first developers to champion mobile innovations. Back in 2012, players could download an app that would let them play on their Android, iPad, or iPhone devices. Catering to those mobile operating systems made the most sense because of popularity, and it still does.
To move with the times, Playtech mobile games can now be experienced with browsers. This is an important strategic design that has kept Playtech on pace with rival software providers NetEnt and Microgaming. Both were slower to the mobile party, but were quick to introduce mobile gaming within browsers, which is much simpler for players by eliminating the need for apps.
Banking and Deposits
Playtech is a global software provider with links to the world’s leading financial payment methods. However, the provider itself does not directly determine the methods available at Playtech casinos. Instead, most casino sites launched with the software are present on a wider network of sites. The central management of the network will have licensed their sites within specific geographic jurisdictions, which can alter the potential for accepted payment methods.
A recurring trend among Playtech sites is that they do have the potential to work with leading payment providers like MasterCard, VISA, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, paysafecard, Ukash, and a multitude of others. Generally speaking, you can hunt through a Playtech casino list for sites that do feature your preferred payment methods. For instance, Club 777 does not accept PayPal but EuroGrand does.
The minimum deposit amount varies wildly between sites. For instance, some will let you deposit just £5, whereas other will set their limit at £10, £15, or even £20. Moreover, the chosen method you go for might change matters. For instance, bank transfers usually require the movement of larger values.
That should bring you up to speed with all of the key details about Playtech casinos.