If you’re ready to branch out from simply playing on casino games, then new betting sites might just be the answer. By wagering on your favourite sports, you can have an even better time while you watch them. Check out our complete guide to using these sites here.
Best Betting Sites
LeoVegas doubles the profits of your 1st two bets! Enjoy live betting, free bets & more!
[Read Full Review]
See website for terms and conditions.
Top tip – Check out the T&Cs of any site before you play.
Should you opt for Brand new or Reputable sites?
As you peruse the offerings from new sports betting sites 2018 and beyond, you may find yourself wondering if these really are the best for you. It’s always a bit of a toss-up when it comes to picking new or reputable sites, as they both have their own positive aspects. Here’s a quick rundown:
- May offer larger bonuses to entice new players.
- Can have up to date tech that’s better than older sites.
- May have more innovative offers to help them stand out.
- Generally more trustworthy and safer to play on.
- Loads of matches and sports covered.
- Dedicated customer service and support teams that are experienced.
- Can still offer innovative and large bonuses if you shop around.
- Frequently updated to make sure their tech is cutting edge.
Bonuses on New Betting Sites
One of the best things about wagering on a new site is that you can generally get a free bet or bonus. Some sites opt to offer a single free bet with a set worth, rather than a percentage of what you pay in. This gives them a bit more control, as the terms associated are more explicit as to what you can do with the bet.
Hunting for the Best Bonuses
Here are our tips for finding the best bonuses from sports betting sites, new and established:
- Weigh up all the factors – If you’re getting an enhanced bonus from a site, then double check that everything else on the site is up to scratch too. If they have shoddy odds or charge commission then your bonus won’t be much consolation.
- Read the fine print – If it’s near impossible to turn your free bet into cash then it’s not really worth too much. The fine print of a site can really let you in on whether it’s worth it or not for you to claim their bonus.
- Check out reviews – By visiting review sites like ours, you don’t have to do all the legwork on checking into new sites. Instead, all the information that you need on the bonuses is all in the one place for you.
The Impact of New Laws on Sports Betting
New sports betting sites UK are subject to all sorts of laws, one of which is a tax on the bonuses that they give out. This was implemented in late 2017, so as time goes on we may find that fewer sites are willing to offer large bonuses without a commitment. If you still take the above tips on board, you’ll still be able to get value for money though.
Signs that a New Site is Trustworthy
Look for the following aspects of a new site to make sure it’s trustworthy:
- A valid UK Gambling license
- A good reputation with other players
- Sponsorship deals and accreditations can also help to make bettors feel more at ease
This has to be taken on a case by case basis, if you’re getting bad vibes from a site then we’d suggest that you go ahead and play somewhere else.
Safe Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
If you want to safeguard your identity, then you can also look for sites that accept the following safe payment methods:
- PayPal – This payment method is super common and easy to use, which means it tops the charts for us. As long as you’ve got an account set up it will only take you seconds to place your bet and get right back to the action.
- Paysafecard – Good for making sure you’re details can’t be hacked, just buy one of these vouchers and then redeem them on your account. It’s a bit more time consuming overall but there’s no way of your card details going walk about.
- Pay by Mobile – It’s possible to just add the amount of your payment to your monthly mobile phone bill with this method. With just a text, you’ll be ready to play and your account will be funded to allow you to do so.
While it’s great to bet online, just make sure you’re covered from a security standpoint. Then you won’t need to worry while you snap up bonuses and win big.