The year 1994 is credited with the emergence of the first-ever online casino, and Microgaming has laid claim to facilitating that achievement. From 1994 until the presence, Microgaming has expanded within the online gambling industry to become one of the leading software developers and providers. Hundreds of sites are either powered by or host Microgaming content, which can make finding the right casino a challenge. But the solution is our list of the top Microgaming online casinos…
Top Microgaming Casino Sites
– 32 Red is heavily active on UK TV, constantly updating players with lucrative new deals. Sign for 32 Red free and you can get £10 with no deposit needed. After taking your time with free play, you can then deposit £10 for a £32 bonus boost. You can claim up to £160 before playing 32 Red’s 500+ gaming library.
– This casino site is glistening with graphics and is extremely glossy to look at. The great thing about GoWild is it has excellent screen shots of the best games displayed right on the homepage. The welcome package is stellar – one of the very best in the Microgaming casino world – with a 100% match bonus offered. However, it should be noted that GoWild is lacking a UK license and unable to accept British residents.
3. Golden Tiger
– Although Golden Tiger is still using its dated homepage design, the site does have some innovation to celebrate. Impressively, mobile access is available on Android, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, and Windows. Golden Tiger gives new players a colossal £1,500 worth of free credit to play with for an hour. If you don’t win anything, you will be invited to play a wheel spinning game to claim a welcome bonus.
4. All Slots
– More than 400 casino games are available, including slots, table games, and more. All Slots C asino has also has one of the best collections of video poker. After claiming the 100% welcome bonus, you can expect seasonal giveaways and monthly prize draws that award more bonuses.
– A 100% welcome bonus is also available form Spin Palace, where more than 400 desktop casino games reside. Spin Palace is also great for mobile gaming, providing compatibility to iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows. Mobile games include slots, blackjack, roulette, poker, scratch cards, and progressive jackpots.
– Make a £25 minimum deposit via your mobile device and Roxy Palace Casino will double it to £50. Access is only currently available for Android users via Google Play and Apple iOS users via the App Store. Mobile blackjack, roulette, and video poker can all be found on the mobile platform, as well as mobile slots like Tomb Raider and Thunderstruck. Roxy Palace has many more desktop and live games to experience.
Microgaming Mobile Compatibility
The Microgaming casino landscape, in relation to mobile, is fascinating. At a time when NetEnt and Playtech are migrating towards HTML5 mobile casinos that are available within browsers, lots of Microgaming sites are still heavily promoting respective app versions instead.
Most commonly, Android and Apple are the operating systems for which you can find the apps. However, you do have casinos like Golden Tiger that also promise access for BlackBerry and Windows. Generally, Microgaming appear to be slightly less organised than NetEnt and Playtech in their approach.
Microgaming was slower than its two closest competitors to invest resources into mobile development. Playtech and NetEnt have offered mobile slots and games with jaw-dropping graphics years. Moreover, both were quick to launch their mobile games alongside their desktop equivalents. As of late, however, Microgaming appears to be improving on this.
A final aspect that could be improved upon is the conversion of desktop games. Rather than invest in engaging new content, Microgaming spends time optimising dated games. It would be wiser to create games to the standard of Jurassic Park and Terminator 2 instead.
Banking and Deposits
Banking rules and regulation varies greatly. Each casino dictates its own requirements and Microgaming does its best to satisfy those. While a new Microgaming casino might want to accept payments used by Neteller, another might prefer PayPal. And the same can go for the likes of Skrill, EntroPay, Ukash, and paysafecard. That being said, you are safe in expecting every site to represent VISA and MasterCard. Basically, you might have to adjust your payment method depending on the site.
You will also find that deposit parameters can change wildly. On occasion, you will encounter casinos that only accept minimum deposits of £20, whereas other will accept less. To be honest, £20 is somewhat stingy of the casino. You should consider searching for £10 minimum deposits instead. That is a smaller commitment and will let you wager what you can afford.
Still can’t get enough casino action?? Get more!! Discover exciting online craps here.