Mega Moolah is a progressive slot game designed by Microgaming and which begins seeding at a value of £1 million. As a result, many of the largest wins at Microgaming casinos can be attributed to those who win the largest progressive jackpot offered by Mega Moolah.
Looking back at Mega Moolah winners, one of the biggest easily came when a player named Georgios from Greece managed to win a jackpot worth approximately €6.3 million. Keep reading this Mega Moolah review to learn all of the key information about the game.
Where You Can Play
Below is the best site at which you can play the original game plus the additional versions:
This casino gives you super bonuses! Get a 100% bonus on your 1st deposit + 50 free spins!
[Read Full Review]
See website for terms and conditions.
Playing the Game
Featuring a colourful safari design that is packed with adorable animals, this slot is one of the better designs ever to be created by Microgaming. Now, as for construction, the slot is built with five reels and 25 paylines, which is a familiar approach for many slot games found at online casinos.
During general play, this is a slot with a potential jackpot worth up to 225,000 coins. The possible value of each coin can range from £0.01 to £0.05. Meanwhile, the minimum bet can be £0.25 while the maximum is worth £6.25. In terms of strategy, don’t go straight for the highest bets. While higher bets are more likely to trigger the random jackpot, they can quickly wipe out your bankroll with a bad run of spins.
One of the core extras in the game is the presence of the Wild Lion, who acts as the wild symbol. Except for the Monkey scatter symbol, this guy can substitute for all missing symbols on a payline.
An intriguing symbol that you might have noticed is the fortune-telling Monkey. Well, you will be even more intrigued when three or more of this symbol land anywhere simultaneously, as this will trigger 15 free spins and a 3x multiplier.
Getting to the progressive jackpot itself, you should be pleased to learn that there are four in all, consisting of Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega, going from lowest to highest. Each of the jackpots can be triggered entirely at random, but the odds do improve for higher bets. The minimum values of each jackpot are as follows:
- Mega Progressive – £1,000,000 or higher
- Major Progressive – £10,000 or higher
- Minor Progressive – £100 or higher
- Mini Progressive – £10 or higher
Mega Moolah Sequels
Having been a staple of Microgaming casinos for many years now, the developer has understandably sought to release sequels to develop Mega Moolah into a popular series of online slots. Fans of the original can now play three other versions that share the same huge Mega Moolah jackpot:
- Mega Moolah Isis – First off in the sequels is the collaboration between Mega Moolah and the hugely popular Isis slot series. This five-reel slot features 25 paylines like the original.
- Mega Moolah Summertime – Featuring a brand new design packed with summer-themed symbols, this version is a more compact five-reel slot because of the nine paylines rather than 25.
- Mega Moolah 5-Reel Drive – On this occasion, Mega Moolah has been combined with the 5-Reel Drive slot for a motor-tinged experience. This time, players have 15 paylines instead of nine.
After reading all of that helpful information, you are well on your way to becoming a Mega Moolah expert.