One of the most exciting ways to pass a couple hours is with online casinos. Playing games on these websites is one of the largest expanding sectors of the gambling industry. Often these online casinos will offer a “casino bonus” to entice you to start playing.
Although the traditional casino offers bright neon lights and the endearing odor of stale cigarettes, more and more Americans are choosing to stay home for their gambling needs.
Forget the expenses of rental cars, plane flights, and overpriced hotel rooms. Enjoying the same experience at home can save you a lot of time and hassle.
Intro to Online Casinos
U.S. residents are happy to see an influx of live dealer online casinos in recent years. They have become quite popular and currently enjoy a nice reprieve from government intervention.
Faulty attempts at regulation have occurred, but the bills have always lacked the clout behind them to put actual legislation into place.
Some states, like Pennslyvania, are even expanding their gambling allowance.
They are hoping to rely on new gambling funds to plug major holes in their fiscal budgets.
The Pennslyvania State Senate recently passed a resolution that suggests that $200 million can be raised by expanding gambling rights across the state.
The bill still needs to pass the House of Representatives as of July 2017. Though the outlook is good.
The House has previously passed legislation that was favorable to the gambling industry. This came in the form of an expansion bill that would have placed slot machines in the airport and allowed them to be placed in bars.
The same bill also created infrastructure for fantasy sports gambling and the online sale of instant win lottery tickets. Unfortunately, the Senate rejected this legislation.
So don’t fret about the law, and enjoy online casinos today.
Keep reading to learn more and find the casino bonus that is right for you.
Types of Casino Bonuses
When you enter one of these websites there is going to be a lot of unfamiliar terminologies.
Let me take a moment to break down some of the most popular types of bonuses:
Online Sign-up Casino Bonus
- Commonly known as “welcome bonuses”, or “match bonuses”, these deals are dependent on how much cash you’re willing to offer up.
- In the same way that your workplace may match your 401k, the casino will match your initial deposit dollar for dollar.
- Often there are limitations on the winnings funded by a casino bonus.
No Deposit Bonuses
- By far the most popular bonus, these enticing offers allow you to avoid paying an initial deposit. This means that your credit card can stay firmly in your wallet.
- No deposit bonuses are also referred to as “free money” or “free chips”.
- There are terms and conditions listed with most of these offers. They commonly restrict the movement of funds. This forces you to play certain games to collect winnings.
- These are offered to give peace of mind to someone who is worried about striking out their first time gambling.
- They are also often called “insurance bonuses” because they act in the same way an umbrella insurance policy would. They protect you from the fallout of having a rough start.
- These bonuses offer you the chance to sample the game before you invest your hard earned money in it.
Tell a Friend Bonuses
- Many online casinos will offer incentives to those users who refer friends to the website.
- One reward is designed for the existing member, as a thank you.
- The other casino bonus is created for the referred friend.
- If you are using this type of bonus, be sure to tell your friend to include your name on their initial sign up forms where it mentions referrals.
Top Online Casino Bonuses
Ranked in order of total bonus, this shows you where the most money is.
These rankings were calculated by considering the first deposit bonus, and match bonus, from many different online casinos. All of the following casinos have a first deposit bonus of at least $4,000. Since they vary more, the match bonuses are listed next to each casino’s name.
- Box 24 Casino-500%
- Spartan Slots-500%
- Silver Oak Casino-555% (These guys are over achievers.)
- Sloto Cash Casino-400%
- Rich Casino-200%
- Lucky Red Casino-400%
- Casino Las Vegas U.S.A.-400%
- Planet 7 Casino-400%
- Royal Ace Casino-100%
- 7 Spins-300%
A Note on Fine Print
No matter what casino bonus you choose to accept, there will be some fine print. It is important to keep in mind that each website is a business that needs profit to survive.
You shouldn’t let the fear of fine print get in the way of scoping out the best casino bonus.
That is the most common reason potential players leave a website. But, the rules behind online bonuses aren’t so different from the comp redemption rules in brick and mortar casinos.
Read and understand the fine print in order to have peace of mind. Take the time to really have a good idea of what you are getting into. Then, if you still want to play, you won’t have anxiety about possible strings attached to your winnings.
Sometimes this fine print will dictate the way you can use the funds, and sometimes it will prevent you from withdrawing the initial funds.
An example of this is only allowing you to play slot games. A casino might make this rule so that they have a guarantee of getting some of their money back. Slots are a game of chance. Whereas if you were able to play table games, people would be able to use their skills to effect the outcome.
If you’re looking for all the excitement of a casino, with none of the stranger interaction, online casinos are a great place to go.
They can provide an authentic experience, even offering live dealers for some of the table games. They also offer bonuses to their users for signing up and referring friends.
It is this personal touch that will keep you coming back long after your initial bonuses have expired.
If you want to stay updated on the latest trends in bonuses, visit New Online Casinos now.
You will find information there about the newest online casinos so that you can choose the one that makes the most sense for you.