Hello and welcome to NewCasinosOnline.co, where you can find online casino tips and guides written by a team of experts. When trying to find the best UK casino sites and games, some players tend to just glance at the welcome offers and games presented on the homepage, but there is a whole lot more defining the quality of your experience.
How Do We Choose the Best Casinos Online?
While bonuses and games are extremely helpful for judging sites, there are other factors to consider, such as safety, legality, payments, compatibility, and customer support. To help you find an all-round solid casino, our team of experienced writers will consider every factor in helping you to identify the best new online casinos 2019
- Licensing: Every review that we perform will determine whether new online casinos hold a licence with the UK Gambling Commission and any other licensing bodies. With a licence, a casino is not operating on a legal basis and should not be trusted.
- Safety: Another fundamental step in our review process is to check that UK casinos utilise the more advanced “https” infrastructure alongside 128-bot secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption.
- Payments: Having an encrypted casino site will dramatically enhanced the security of any payment method. Of course, you also want to have a nice spread of options to cover credit/debit cards, eWallets, eVouchers, phone bill payments, and others.
- Bonuses: We seek out the best casinos online that are willing to give you the likes of bonus credit, free spins, cashback bonuses, and VIP rewards.
- Compatibility: Knowing that you can actually use a casino site is important. This could entail playing on Windows, MAC, iOS, or Android as the very best operating systems that are available today.
- Software: You cannot have good games without good software. And you want to find online casinos that use software from an array of elite providers.
- Games: Slots will always be a priority category for players, but casinos should also have blackjack, roulette, poker, table games, live dealers, and instant-wins. Variety is the spice of life – not a single type of games.
- Support: From time to time, we all have questions, which is why the best casinos should let you reach out via live chat, telephone, email, or social media. Support pages should also be useful, be that FAQs or terms and conditions.
Are Online Casinos Rigged?
Safety is a major concern to anyone who wishes to play online. The fundamental rule of online casino gaming is that you should never sign up with a site unless it has obtained a licence from a proven gambling jurisdiction. Without a licence, new online casinos are operating illegally and you are at risk of not only losing your money, but also becoming a victim of identity theft and getting caught up in fraud.
Which Gaming Licences Matter?
Throughout the world, there are several leading licensing jurisdictions, including the likes of Alderney, Curacao, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, and Malta. For Great Britain, online gambling operators must have a UK Gambling Commission licence. Here at NewCasinosOnline.co, we will only review online casino sites with legitimate gaming licences.
How Can I Find a Casino’s Licence?
Fortunately, you should not have a tough time when checking the legality and safety of a prospective casino site that you are considering to join. Based on our very own experiences, here are some steps that you can pursue in order to determine legality:
- Go and see the casino: Head on over to the casino site on your preferred device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage: This is usually where you can find all of the legal information displayed by an online casino.
- Look through the images: As a UK-based player, you want to see an image in all caps, GAMBLING COMMISSION. A casino site should only be using this image to show that it operates with a UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) licence.
- Read the text: At times, online casino operators do not show images of their licences. If this proves to be the case, then start reading through the homepage text to see if the casino has a UKGC licence and its number.
- Contact the casino: You can also try to contact the casino for confirmation of their licence. A legitimate UK casino will display details of their licence, however, so it is not a good sign if you cannot find evidence of the licence in question.
- Read a New Casinos Online review: We always seek out the operating licences of the brands that we review, so you can also depend on our support to highlight this vital aspect of online casino gaming.
Random Number Generators
When developed correctly and operated with integrity, casino sites employ the use of Random Number Generators (RNGs) that provide an odds experience that is similar to what games deliver in land- based casinos.
To provide complete transparency for players and to ease any concerns, a number of online casinos will list their testing credentials at the bottom of the homepage.
Remember to check the bottom of casino homepage to determine whether or not a site is being transparent in sharing the status of its RNG testing. It could be safer to avoid sites that don’t share that information. NewCasinosOnline.co only recommends safe, secure and fair online casinos.
What Types of Casino Bonuses Can I Claim?
The best casinos online vie for players’ attention with an array of bonuses and offers. From a no deposit bonus
or free spins to a deposit bonus or loyalty rewards, there is so much to claim. Here is an overview of the most common bonus types you are probably going to encounter in the marketplace:
- No deposit bonus: When it comes to casino bonuses, the first to mention has to be a no deposit offer. This type of deal is offered to new players as a form of risk-free trial in which they get to play with complimentary casino credit without risking their own bankroll.
- No deposit slots: A similar variation of a no deposit bonus that is offered at many NetEnt casinos is to provide you, as a new player, with free spins for a popular video slot such as Starburst.
- Free spins: Welcome packages often combine free spins with deposit bonuses to create unmissable deals, but sometimes they are completely free.
- Welcome bonus: For deposit bonuses, there are a couple of variants. First off, there is typically a welcome deposit that provides you with the largest possible bonus deal on your first deposit. Then comes the next option…
- Reload bonus: Top UK casinos will provide subsequent bonus deals that follow the welcome offer. Watch out for these in bonus sections and in your emails. You will not want to miss out on something good.
- Cashback bonus: Receive a percentage of your losses back in bonus funds. A ceiling typically limits the volume of claimable funds, but cashback bonuses are so often helpful to receive.
- Loyalty bonus: Continue playing with a casino site and you will gradually unlock loyalty points that can later be traded in for bonus funds and other benefits.
Are There Really Free Casino Games?
A casino should be able to let you play games for free in demo mode, but the more appealing option is to have either bonus funds or free spins that are available with no deposit required. Either of those options will let you enjoy a real-money experience without having to risk any of your own funds.
Can I Win Real Money at UK Casinos?
You can certainly win real money if you are using a free no deposit bonus. Simply use on the bonus on the permitted games and if you have winnings then they can be treated as real money once you have cleared the wagering requirements. As an example, you could have to play through £10 of winnings a total of 80 times.
Can I Withdraw Winnings from a Free/No Deposit Bonus?
As explained, you can withdraw winnings once you have cleared wagering requirements, but you might also have to meet minimum/maximum withdraw thresholds first. The casino could also that you first make a payment to the site before agreeing to process your withdrawal.
Where Can I Stay Updated on the Latest Bonuses and Promos?
NewCasinosOnline.co is a first-class resource for finding the hottest new bonus offers and promotional events. Stick around with our online casino portal to get information on any limited-time bonuses and VIP rewards that are worth claiming.
What Should I Look for in Casino Games?
Casino sites used to be dependent on a single software provider. This led to some casinos being saddled with subpar content when they could have had tighter and higher quality games by working with more providers. For this reason, we prefer to recommend new online casinos that promote gaming diversity:
- Slot providers: In terms of slot games, it is most beneficial for casinos to partner with two or more software providers. As such, our reviews will reference the providers that contribute content to the site.
- HD slots: Video slots must now look amazing on all sizes of screen. This is why you should prioritise HD visuals whenever the option arises. The experience must be consistent across desktop, tablet, and smartphone.
- Jackpot slots: These games are better whenever you can earn big-time winnings. At New Casinos Online, you can encounter slot reviews that will explain the jackpot potential. This will even cover when progressive jackpots are present.
- Table game options: When we get to table games, we will aim to find sites with blackjack and roulette variants plus the likes of poker and baccarat. The selection gets even better when there are variants on the core games.
- Interactive live dealers: In addition, we will reference when a site can offer you live dealer versions of your favourite table games. The rise in internet standards means that you can experience real-life casino action broadcast smoothly to your device.
How Do Games Work at the Best Casinos Online?
Online casinos are made using software and this process goes much deeper than for designing the visual and audio experiences that are presented for your enjoyment. As you might expect, there is digital architecture needed beneath the surface in order to ensure that the games work fairly and effectively.
This is precisely where random number generators (RNGs) come in, as these are needed to accurately replicate the potential outcomes that can occur in a turn on a slot game, a hand of blackjack, or the spin of a roulette wheel.
What also factors into the process is the return to player (RTP) percentage, which works in unison with RNGs. Online casinos have a duty to provide games that deliver accurate returns to player in the long-term. For example, a slot could be made with a 96.70% RTP, which is great because you want a percentage that is as close to 100% as possible.
Is it Really Possible to Win a Jackpot?
There are plenty of legitimate stories out there of players who hit the big time and won a jackpot. As you would expect, however, it is just not possible for every player to win the highest jackpots at casino sites. Therefore, you need to temper your expectations and settle to scenarios where you double or triple your winnings.
How Can I Deposit Safely?
Fundamentally, the safest UK casinos will have SSL technology to securely encrypt your credit card payments. However, there are safer alternatives that are have been designed with online payments in mind:
- Neteller: Throughout the entirety of the global online casino industry, the most accepted form of e-wallet has got to be Neteller. This is a truly global e-wallet that widely accepted throughout online gambling operators.
- PayPal: A little further behind, though, you can find PayPal, which is still a firm favourite among many of the world’s leading casino sites.
- Skrill: Outside of those e-wallets, there is another great option in the form of Skrill. This digital wallet will link to a credit card or bank account and provide a safe shield for processing transactions with casinos.
- paysafecard: Using a paysafecard e-voucher will let you exchange real-life currency into its digital form. You can deposit funds to your casino account by submitting the pin code from your e-voucher and the money will be uploaded almost instantly.
- Phone bill: Boku is one of the ways that will allow players to make secure casino deposits using their phone bill. You can credit up to £30 as a deposit that will be paid for in your monthly bill.
How Can I Learn More about Payment Methods?
Fortunately, you can learn more right here at New Casinos Online. Our site is designed to give you in-depth information on the best casino payment methods that are available. Through our site, you can read dedicated guides that have been written for each. Your options include PayPal, NETELLER, Skrill, phone bills, Boku, paysafecard, and Bitcoin.
The various guides are filled with all sorts of helpful details, starting with clear explanations of how each of the payment methods works. At times, you will even be able to read through step-by-step guides that detail how the process works.
Our guides are also intended to showcase the positives and negatives of the payment methods, so as to give you a more balanced perception of what they are like to use. Quite often, you can also find comparison with similar payment methods, such as the contrast between PayPal, NETELLER, and Skrill as the best casino eWallets.
Will Payment Methods Impact My Casino Experience?
The simple answer is yes, but whether the impact is positive or negative can vary on the payment method that you choose. Therefore, knowing the possible payment methods in advance of signing up with a casino site really matters. Generally, these are some of the most common limitations with casino payment methods:
- Minimum/maximum values: Casinos have been known to impose varied minimum and maximum deposit thresholds depending on the payment method.
- Bonus exclusion: Some bonuses are not provided for select payment methods. Previously, we have seen NETELLER and Skrill excluded at some sites.
- Acceptable for withdrawals: Phone bills and eVouchers are two of the biggest culprits for not being able to process withdrawals. As a result, you have to plan an alternative payment method for withdrawals.
What Makes for Good Customer Support?
A casino must know how to treat its players properly, which is why New Casinos Online will point out if a site can improve the support it offers. Simultaneously, we will also take the time to highlight whenever an online casino does a good job of supporting its players. If you are ever need customer support, then these are some of the most common forms:
- Live chat: You cannot really do much better than being able to discuss your customer service issues in real-time with the support team.
- Telephone: Some casino sites are going to provide a telephone number that can let you have a vocal conversation with support staff.
- Email: This is one of the slowest options, but it can be useful if the support staff are not currently working whenever you are trying to use live chat or telephone.
- Facebook: Like your casino on Facebook and stay updated on the latest goings on, but you can also ask questions whenever you want.
- Twitter: Use your Twitter account and start tweeting the casino with any questions if they happen to have an account.
- Social media: Why not try reaching out to some of the other social media accounts? Pinterest and Instagram are starting to become more popular among operators.
- FAQs: Seek out your own answers by reading through the frequently asked questions. You might save some time compared to contacting the casino.
- Info pages: Casinos can also provide pages devoted to terms and conditions, payments, fair gaming, and security, so make use of these when possible.
How Can I Sharpen My Gaming Strategies?
Slot games are different in terms of their special features, but they are not difficult games to understand. However, it can be much more complex when it comes to learning games like roulette, blackjack, craps, baccarat, poker, and other table games. For those reasons, you should think about reading through gaming strategies.
Where Can I Find Gaming Strategies?
To lend a helping hand, you can find many helpful guides to educate you on how to have a better experience and to improve your playing strategy. Online casino games are attached to some extremely complex odds and it can be confusing trying to figure out the best decision for the moment you are in. Just check out our guides to slow things down.
What Casino Strategies Are Available?
Table games can be made complex if you explore them in-depth. For this reason, we help you start off with beginner introductions before then directing you towards more complex online casino guides for the following games:
- Blackjack: If you do not understand your chances of beating the dealer, then you are not going to make the best possible decisions with your cards.
- Baccarat: You might see baccarat as a social game, but then you would be overlooking the potential for winning and beating the dealer.
- Craps: The average player does not understand craps, but allow us to clearly explain how this complex dice works.
- Poker: You can also play poker at some casino sites. Let us explain how the likes of casino hold’em, Texas hold’em, and Caribbean draw are designed to work.
- Roulette: The roulette wheel and betting table ensures that a wealth of betting outcomes can occur, so make sure to understand what is going on.
How Complex Do the Guides Get?
After getting to grips with the basics, you can then begin to explore the niches areas of strategy, such as bad times to bet against the dealer in blackjack, the pitfalls associated with not managing your bankroll effectively, and knowing the limitations of roulette betting systems.
Where Can I Stay Current with the Latest Industry News?
New Casinos Online keeps a finger on the pulse of all major news being reported in the global gaming industry. By sticking with us, you will also read about new game launches, major licensing deals, company partnerships, and legislative changes. From time to time, you will also see news on some of the more special promotional competitions and offers in the industry.
Why Does Industry News Matter?
Most importantly, you might realise that another casino is willing to give you many more perks than your existing site. You should feel free to switch around casinos to make sure that you are getting the best deal whenever possible. As you would imagine, having all of the information available from New Casinos Online will make the decision-making process easier.
What Are the Biggest Trends We’re Seeing in New Online Casinos?
Our site constantly draws in news from the online casino industry. It is all part of a constant process to ensure that we always know what is going on. In turn, you can make the most of our efforts by reading about the biggest trends currently impacting the marketplace and also those that could be just around the corner, such as virtual reality and augmented reality.
Will Virtual Reality Ever Really Take Off?
New virtual reality (VR) casinos are low in number right now, with only a couple capable of delivering such experiences. Even then, the VR casinos are only capable of showcasing virtual lobbies, as the developers that make the game have not yet rolled out VR support. Moving forward, however, it is hoped that VR will take off amid these challenges:
- Development has been slow: Microgaming and NetEnt have both shared their initial development efforts in VR. NetEnt is expected to re-release Jack & the Beanstalk in VR, but has not committed to a widespread schedule of launches.
- Headsets are costly: Prospective players are expected to shell out hundreds in order to acquire a VR headset. Without a headset, it is not possible to enjoy VR casino games with complete immersion.
- Super-powered devices needed: Current VR software must be installed on user devices, which can meet the advancements or else entirely new PCs are needed.
- Cloud gaming would lower costs: If new casinos can find a way to provide VR games through cloud servers online, then players could avoid having to run the powerful software on their own device.
Is Augmented Reality a More Practical Option?
Augmented reality (AR) presents a less intense avenue compared to VR, whereby, you can use more basic and less expensive devices than a VR headset and highly advanced PC rig. For instance, you can combine headgear with an Android smartphone to enjoy an enhanced gaming experience in your everyday life.
- Headgear over VR headset: The headgear needed for AR gaming is so much cheaper than acquiring a VR headset. This makes the technology more affordable, which makes it easier for casino developers to convince players to get involved.
- Smartphone over PC rig: Using a smartphone and headgear allows for developers to enhance accessibility by providing access to games through a device that they are already likely to have.
Do I Have to Install Software at New Casinos?
The overwhelming trend has been for new casinos to begin to embrace the concept of cloud gaming. What this means is that you get to play games from a web browser, as opposed to taking the more dated route of installing the games to your computer. Previously, there was also a wide requirement for mobile players to install apps.
Compatible Operating Systems
The idea behind cloud gaming is that new casinos provide players with a single online games portal, thus eradicating a need for software installation. Thus far, HTML5 has been the preferred architecture, as it is compatible as standard on the operating systems of Android, Windows, iOS, and MAC.
Instant-play is User-friendly
You might still have the choice of installing software at some new casinos, but the choice is up to you. However, the advantage of playing instantly in a web browser via cloud gaming is that you will not have to concern yourself with updating casino software. New sites are all about convenience and cloud gaming is very important in that process.
What is Gamification and How Does it Benefit Me?
The term gamification is used to convey the embrace the usage of video game elements in standard services. This is especially appealing for new casino sites because they are helping to shake up older approaches, such as given out loyalty reward points and bonus points. Thus far, we have seen the following examples of casino gamification:
- Challenges and achievements: You can set out to complete challenges from a list of prospective options. By completing challenges, you are then going to receive the benefits that have been attached to them by the new casino.
- Avatars and experience points: A more advanced strategy is to give you an avatar to create, then entering a fictional world. The intention is to build up experience points that are utilised as the means of advancing your level.
- Bonus mini games: There has also been a rise in new sites developing their own mini games. Players can either earn turns on those or else deposit. The mini game could be a massive reel that gives out bonuses or alternative prizes.
Gamification benefits you because it gives you a more exciting way in which to gain bonuses, offers, promotions, rewards, and perks from your casino. Earning comp points is a really dated concept these days and simply is not as fun as completing challenges or using an avatar to gain loyalty points from a digital world.
What’s the Best Way to Find the Newest UK Casinos?
There are several reasons why this site provides an outstanding resource to help you find the newest UK casinos. As you will soon learn, we are all about giving you access to casino sites that can enhance your enjoyment:
- Casino aggregator: We look for all of the newest casino sites to launch on the market. We then pick the best prospects for review, which means that you can choose from a handpicked selection of top new casinos.
- Informed reviews: The strength of New Casinos Online is that we only perform reviews that are based on the information available from sites.
- Key information: Each review is filled with key information that was accurate at the time of the process being carried out. This allows you to discover which licences are in place, what devices are compatible, payment methods and so much more.
- Generous bonuses: Generosity is not only determined by value, but also the terms and conditions. We delve deeply through these to tell you about wagering requirements and other responsibilities.
- Balanced analysis: Along the way, each review will discuss both positives and strengths for each category of the new brand. At the end, you will then have a clear sense of whether the new casino is suitable for your own interests.
Always keep checking in with NewCasinosOnline.co to get the latest news and reviews of the best new casinos online.
Top Dog Slots - Claim Bonus Now!