New Online Casinos 2017
Twenty Seventeen is now on the horizon and there have already been numerous trends shaking up the online casino market for the better. Prepare to be carried along on an informative journey of new online casinos to break down the current makeup of the scene.
Best of Latest Casino Launches
This is where you can discover the finest new online casinos 2017, whether you enjoy video slots, live dealers, progressive jackpots, or other great games.
SpinIt offers a jaw-dropping variety of over 1200 games! Try them out with a smashing welcome bonus, worth up to £1000 + 200 free spins!See website for terms and conditions.
Top Dog Slots Casino offers a 100% cash-match bonus + 60 free spins across your first 3 deposits!See website for terms and conditions.
When this brand new casino promises super bonuses, it delivers! Captain Rizk gives you a 200% bonus on your 1st deposit. You can also look forward to spinning The Wheel of Rizk & grabbing more goodies!See website for terms and conditions.
Grab a 250% welcome bonus up to £500 plus an extra 15% if you use one of their selected payment options!See website for terms and conditions.
If you’re looking for variety in an online casino – listen up: Spinprive offers games from 17 suppliers! Start out with up to £800 in bonuses!See website for terms and conditions.
Mr. Spin is a new favourite among slots enthusiasts, with 50 free spins on the house as soon as you join – and you can keep what you win!See website for terms and conditions.
Take flight with Dove Slots! Enjoy 300+ premium games with a welcome package worth up to £600 + 60 free spins!See website for terms and conditions.
PocketWin offers just what we need from a mobile casino: a £5 no deposit bonus + 50 free spins on select slots (among other bonuses), 100% compatibility and phone bill payments.See website for terms and conditions.
Dunder was created by online casino fans, and it shows. Enjoy 600+ games with generous bonuses: A welcome package worth up to £600 + 200 free spins!See website for terms and conditions.
Cashmio has you spoiled for choice: choose between 200 free spins OR £50 + 100 free spins on your 1st deposit! Take a spin on their massive selection of 600 games now!See website for terms and conditions.
Register and play at MobiReels Casino for a £5 no deposit cash bonus and other perks!See website for terms and conditions.
Mars Casino gives you an out-of-this-world gaming experience with a welcome package worth up to €400 + 50 free spins!See website for terms and conditions.
Fruity Vegas offers you a warm welcome: £5 free + up to £500 on your 1st 3 deposits! You can even pay by phone bill!See website for terms and conditions.
New Casinos Online has selected the sites above for a number of reasons, with each having strengths in different areas. Overall, though, the list of best new online casinos UK is filled with safe and fair locations that can offer generous welcome deals. The various sites also have their own strengths for gaming.
2017’s Hottest Trends
For our new online casinos 2017 special, it is vital that we break down the hottest casino trends of the year. Bonuses always represent an ideal starting point in these features, considering how common they are.
Wider Variety of Welcome Bonuses
Casinos are realising that players are more loyal and have a better experience when operators are generous to them. As a result, many sites are handing out larger welcome bonuses to remain competitive, with 200%+ now widely available.
An alternative form of welcome offer is to receive a no deposit bonus. NetEnt casinos have awarded free slots spins for years, but Microgaming and Playtech are yet to fully commit to spins and no deposit slots.
NetEnt sites are still heavily committed to free spins, with Starburst continuing to be a favourite game. However, what has also started happening is that there are now many new online casinos with free spins that offer them on other leading titles.
Multiple Software Providers
As we move into 2017, it seems more and more apparent that we have truly entered the era of multi-provider casinos, where the gaming software is drawn from multiple developers. Years ago, players would have to settle for a casino with one form of software and then join other sites just to get new games. Exclusive software deals were better for casinos rather than players.
Fortunately, this is a superb time for finding fresh casinos that offer two or more providers. There are even sites that offer several or a dozen types of gaming software, which has only ensured a better of experience for players.
State-of-the-Art Video Slots
Table games are limited to technical and graphical improvements, whereas video slots can integrate story elements, special features, bonus games, and more. As a result, casinos have begun to place a stronger emphasis on video slots, while the rise of multi-platform casinos has also helped to propel this trend.
From a graphical standpoint, slot developers have started upping their game, as even market leaders like Microgaming and Playtech have been guilty of releasing some of their titles with slightly underwhelming graphics. Meanwhile, new online NetEnt casinos and new mobile casinos IGT have been consistently great in attaining higher standards.
Moving forward, NetEnt 3D sound will be another slot innovation to watch out for. NetEnt chose to unveil this impressive feature at ICE Totally Gaming late last year, where attendees were able to witness how the developer plans to enhance audio for virtual reality slots. 3D is a concept that is not limited to visuals, with NetEnt ready to carry 3D sound into the future.
Advanced Casino Deposit Methods
Credit cards and e-wallets have been commonplace for some time now, but players are starting to consider more advanced payment methods for making their deposits.
The Bitcoin cryptocurrency requires for players to use specialised currency exchanges and a dedicated wallet. This might seem like extra effort, but it’s not really. Oh, and the advantage of doing so will be greater anonymity and much faster transaction times for your deposits and withdrawals.
At present, paysafecard is the biggest payment method when it comes to e-vouchers, which can be purchased physically with cash and redeemed various sites, such as the latest casinos from Microgaming and the newest Playtech casinos. This means players can withhold financial details and still make deposits.
Boku is one of a few mobile payment providers that are making online casino payments more secure. Fundamentally, Boku works on the rationale that players already have a payment set up for their monthly phone bill. Consequently, Boku allows for players to credit casino deposits to their bill, with security completed through pin codes sent via texts.
Rise of Virtual Reality Gaming
Microgaming and NetEnt are two of the software developers that are currently exploring virtual reality casino gaming. Both have already developed augmented reality (AR) content within the live dealer real, but they could go further by entering the VR world.
Both have begun to prepare for VR casino gaming, but they have to be patient and wait until this technology is more widely available. By launching too early, VR casino games would be destined for failure because of low adoption rates among players.
This was a similar situation when casino developers waited for mobile technology to improve, and for internet speeds to get quicker for live dealer games. Samsung smartphones do allow for VR gaming by inserting the device into a simple headset, but this is much less advanced compared to Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.
VR headsets are the most advanced form of wearable tech, and they are also likely to be the most relevant. Microgaming attempted to roll out smartwatch casinos, but these never quite took off given the low uptake and falling sales of this technology last year.
Breaking Casino News
One thing we’re really noticing now that 2017 is in full swing is the escalation of welcome bonuses. Higher amounts of free match cash can be seen across the board, not just in the cases of a few unbelievable offers.
- Play Cosmo Casino is running with the Microgaming system and includes Cashbet games. The welcome offer here is 150% up to £200 + 100 free spins. For safety, it is licensed in Alderney and offes Skrill banking.
- Company Casino makes you imagine you’re on a yacht, with a welcome bonus of 200% up to €2,000. The game portfolio features NetEnt, NextGen, Thunderkick, Lightning Box and more. Company has a Malta license.
- Taxi Ball Casino is launching an extremely strong new offering: 200% up to £2000 along with 20 bonus spins (on first deposit), with a portfolio of over 17 game suppliers, and a monthly Mercedes giveaway — unbelievable!
- Bingo Extra Casino boasts NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT and Play’n GO brands, which provide bingo, scratch cards and table games. This bright comic book styled site is licensed by UK/Alderney.
- Real Deal Bet Casino (UK license) has a striking black and gold design, with references to boxing. The welcome bonus package is worth up to £400, giving access to loads of big jackpot games and a live casino, with only 5X wagering requirements.
Paired with the new gold standard of multiple game suppliers, this year’s newest casinos are gearing up to win lots of new members by giving such big welcome offers.
Top 5 New Casino Tips
To lend a final helping hand, we have gathered together five tips that will guide you through the decision-making process of finding a fair and generous casino that you can stick with:
- DO ensure new casino is properly licensed: First and foremost, you absolutely need to verify that your casino is fully licensed. For reference, the UK Gambling Commission is relevant for Great Britain residents, while other authorities might include the Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar Gaming Control Board.
- DO install antivirus software: The next step of joining a new casino is to make sure that you have up-to-date antivirus software before accessing or downloading any apps or games. Antivirus software can identify if there are any dangers and protect you and your device from harm.
- DO read the Ts and Cs: Bonuses and promotions must also be judged on their terms and conditions. Some factors to consider are the minimum deposits, wagering requirements (the inclusion of deposits in those requirements), eligible games, expiry dates, and minimum withdrawal values.
- DON’T jump straight in: If a casino has only just launched then you would be wiser to wait for a month or longer to see how it’s performing. This will give you time to check out reviews and read player feedback, which could highlight deal-breakers.
- DON’T settle for one casino: No single casino can offer you everything that the marketplace has to offer. If you ever lose interest in a casino site then don’t be afraid to move to another where you get to find new experiences.
Thanks for checking out this extremely detailed guide. Stick with NewCasinosOnline.co for even more to come on the newest sites and gaming experiences that will arise in the future.