When it comes to looking for the best UK casino sites, many players tend to just glance at the welcome offers and the games presented on the homepage, but there is a whole lot more that will impact on the quality of your experience.
While the look and feel of the games and the size of the bonuses are great things to judge a site by, some sites offer hidden pearls, while some offer nothing extra at all. Therefore, you should aim to find a good all-rounder – a site with all of the above and so much more, be it free gaming, live dealers, extra bonuses, or progressive jackpots that exceed the competitors. We can surely expect that new online casinos 2016 prospects will aspire to offer all of the above, and perhaps even more.
Bonuses and Extras
Playing at online casino sites will often mean you can find some free gaming action – something that you would never find at a brick-and-mortar casino. Whether this is in the form of a no deposit bonus or if the casino in question lets you test out the games in demo play, you can hopefully enjoy some free action before having to play with your own bankroll.
Outside of no deposit offers and welcome bonuses, there are refer-a-friend treats as well as the chance to rack up loyalty points. Only the best casino sites offer all of those bonuses, so make sure that you take our advice and check out the sites featured in our features and reviews.
Overview of Bonus Types
- No Deposit Bonus – When it comes to casino bonuses, the first to mention has go to be a no deposit bonus. This type of deal is offered to new players as a form of risk-free trial in which they get to play with complimentary casino credit without risking their own money.
- No Deposit Slots – A similar variation of a no deposit bonus that is offered at many NetEnt casinos is to provide new players with free spins for a popular video slot such as Starburst.
- Free Spins – Welcome packages often combine free spins with deposit bonuses to create unmissable deals.
- Welcome Bonus – For deposit bonuses, there are a couple of variants. First off, there is typically a welcome deposit that provides the largest possible bonus deal on your first deposit.
- Reload Bonus – Some casinos will provide bonus deals that follow the welcome offer.
- Cashback Bonus – Receive a percentage of your losses back in bonus funds. A ceiling typically limits the volume of claimable funds.
- Loyalty Bonus – Continue playing with a casino and you will gradually unlock loyalty points that can be traded in for bonus funds.
Featured Slot Games and Jackpots
At the very top of the page, we have featured reviews from a handpicked selection of the casino sites that have impressed us the most. They provide an excellent spread of gaming options across mobile and desktop devices. Across all of the sites, though, there is a lot more to experience, going from gaming to bonus deals.
We currently live in the age of the superhero, with a dazzling array of TV shows and movies to enjoy. Well, now you can enjoy seeing many of your favourites with Amaya slots. You can try out leading DC slots such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Green Lantern. Across most of the DC casino games, there are many opportunities to trigger special features and reap heroic rewards.
From Microgaming, you can now play the likes of Game of Thrones, Jurassic Park, Terminator 2, and the ever-popular Dark Knight series, which features a potentially huge progressive jackpot.
NetEnt is the third major software developer. Some of the best video slots to look out for are South Park: Reel Chaos, Aliens, and Scarface. A number of casino sites can also give you access to a NetEnt live casino where real dealers actually host the games.
Safe Payment Methods
Throughout the entirety of the global online casino industry, the most accepted form of e-wallet has got to be Neteller. A little further behind, though, you can find PayPal, which is still a firm favourite among many of the world’s leading casino sites. Outside of those e-wallets, there are other emerging options in the form Skrill and ClickandBuy – plus many others. These digital items will link to a credit card or bank account and provide a safe shield for processing transactions with casinos.
After e-wallets, the next most popular form of safe payment would have to be e-vouchers. Using paysafecard will let you exchange real-life currency into its digital form. You can deposit funds to your casino account by submitting the pin code from your e-voucher and the money will be uploaded almost instantly. A similar option to e-wallets is to acquire a prepaid virtual credit card such as ECO.
Keep checking in with New Casinos Online to get the latest news and reviews of the best casinos.