Hello and welcome to NewCasinosOnline.co, where you can find online casino tips and guides written by a team of experts. When trying to find the best UK casino sites and games, some players tend to just glance at the welcome offers and games presented on the homepage, but there is a whole lot more defining the quality of your experience.
How We Choose the Best Sites
While bonuses and games are extremely helpful for judging sites, there are other factors to consider, such as safety, legality, payments, compatibility, and customer support. To help you find an all-round solid casino, our team of experiencedwriters will consider every factor in helping you to identify the best new online casinos 2016 prospects.
100% Safe and Legal Casinos
The fundamental rule of online casino gaming is that you should never sign up with a site unless it has obtained a licence from a proven jurisdiction. Without a licence, new online casinos is operating illegally and you are at risk of not only losing your money, but also becoming a victim of identity theft.
Throughout the world, there are several leading licensing jurisdictions, including the likes of Alderney, Curacao, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, and Malta. For Great Britain, online gambling operators must have a UK Gambling Commission licence. Here at NewCasinosOnline.co, we will only review online casinosites with legitimate gaming licences.
Bonuses and Extras
UK online casinos vie for players’ attention with an array of bonuses and offers. From a no deposit bonus or free spins to a deposit bonus or loyalty rewards, there is so much to claim. Here is an overview of the most common bonus types you will encounter:
- No deposit bonus – When it comes to casino bonuses, the first to mention has to be a no deposit offer. This type of deal is offered to new players as a form of risk-free trial in which they get to play with complimentary casino credit without risking their own bankroll.
- No deposit slots – A similar variation of a no deposit bonus that is offered at many NetEnt casinos is to provide new players with free spins for a popular video slot such as Starburst.
- Free spins – Welcome packages often combine free spins with deposit bonuses to create unmissable deals, but sometimes they are completely free.
- Welcome bonus – For deposit bonuses, there are a couple of variants. First off, there is typically a welcome deposit that provides the largest possible bonus deal on your first deposit.
- Reload bonus – Top UK casinos will provide subsequent bonus deals that follow the welcome offer. Watch out for these in bonus sections and in your emails.
- Cashback bonus – Receive a percentage of your losses back in bonus funds. A ceiling typically limits the volume of claimable funds.
- Loyalty bonus – Continue playing with a casino and you will gradually unlock loyalty points that can be traded in for bonus funds.
Diverse Gaming Options
The beauty of modern online casino gaming is the sheer diversity. In the dark ages, players would have casino sites that were dependent on a single software provider. As you can imagine, this led to some casinos being saddled with subpar content when they could have had tighter and higher quality games by working with more providers. For this reason, we will only recommend sites that can promise diversity across slots and/or table games.
In terms of slot games, it is most beneficial for casinos to partner with two or more software providers. As such, our reviews will reference the providers that contribute content to the site. When we get to table games, we will aim to find sites with blackjack and roulette variants plus the likes of poker and baccarat. In addition, we will reference when a site can offer you live dealer versions of your favourite table games.
Safe Payment Methods
Throughout the entirety of the global online casino industry, the most accepted form of e-wallet has got to be Neteller. A little further behind, though, you can find PayPal, which is still a firm favourite among many of the world’s leading casino sites.
Outside of those e-wallets, there are other great options in the form Skrill and EUteller – plus many others. These digital wallets will link to a credit card or bank account and provide a safe shield for processing transactions with casinos.
After e-wallets, the next most popular form of safe payment would have to be e-vouchers. Using paysafecard will let you exchange real-life currency into its digital form. You can deposit funds to your casino account by submitting the pin code from your e-voucher and the money will be uploaded almost instantly.
Good Customer Support
A casino must know how to treat its players, which is why we will point out if a site can improve the support it offers. Having a contact email address is definitely not enough. Casinos must have FAQs to help players, with live chat, social media, and telephone contact available.
Expert Advice and Strategy
Slot games are different in terms of their special features, but they are not difficult games to understand. However, it can be much more complex when it comes to learning games like roulette, blackjack, craps, baccarat, poker, and other table games.
To lend a helping hand, you can find many helpful guides to educate you on how to have a better experience and to improve your playing strategy. Online casino games are attached to some extremely complex odds and it can be confusing trying to figure out the best decision for the moment you are in. Just check out our guides to slow things down.
Latest Industry News
NewCasinosOnline.co keeps a finger on the pulse of all major news being reported in the global gaming industry. By sticking with us, you will also read about new game launches, major licensing deals, company partnerships, and legislative changes. From time to time, you will also see news on some of the more special promotional competitions and offers in the industry.
Keep checking in with NewCasinosOnline.co to get the latest news and reviews of the best casinos online.